With Everything’s Parent-Expert Program (PEP) is the heart of our organization; a program developed to educate parents of special needs children on all there is to know about disability in order to empower them and make them the experts. In essence we could come into the life of child with a disability and work with them for a year. But what if, instead, we came into the life of the parent and worked with them to develop their skills, understanding, and acceptance of the disability? In doing so, we believe we could go from having a year-long impact in that child’s life to a life-long impact; Because the reality is that teachers and caregivers come and go, but family is meant to be their forever. Thus we developed this 10 month program consisting of the following services:
- Year-round professional mentorship support
- special needs training (Sophia’s Corner) on God, Disability, Parenting, Family and Marriage
- Therapeutic and educational childcare services (Sophia’s youth)
- Day and Overnight Respite Services
- Support Groups (for siblings and parents)
- Personalized family events (CLE’s)
- Family Retreat and Mission’s trip (optional)
Each of the above is meant to work in collaboration with you to lead you into what Jesus calls abundant life (John 10:10). If you are interested in being a part of our upcoming Parent-Expert Program, please complete PEP Inquiry Form by clicking Here. To request a meeting and learn more about the program, please contact us. We will be happy to sit with you, answer any questions, and help you get you started.
Applications for the 2017-2018 Parent Expert Programs ends August 20th, 2017
Program is FREE of charge!