We believe that an outreach of love to people on God’s behalf should not have a price tag. This is why we strive to offer all of our services to our families and their children as a FREE gift. This is no easy task and involves many people offering us their assistance through financial support. If you have been moved by what you’ve read and want to support our cause and help us continue ministering to families affected by developmental disabilities, there are a number of ways you can give and even receive a tax-deductible gift:
1. You can make a one-time or reoccurring donation using your personal or business checking account, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express by clicking Here.
2. If you have a PayPal account, you can donate directly to us through the PayPal Giving Fund. 100% of your donation will go towards funding With Everything Inc.
3. Did you know that Apple Pay Now supports instant donations to Nonprofits? That’s right, now you can support With Everything via Apple Pay! Click Here to learn more.
4. Prefer traditional routes? Mail us a check or money order with a donation of any amount to: P.O. Box 25848, Tamarac FL 33320 (Please make all checks payable to With Everything Inc). If you would like to designate your donation to a particular person or program, please include the program’s or person’s name in the memo line.
5. You can also make a donation by shopping through one or all of these partnering foundations. You shop, They give. It’s that simple!
From the bottom of all of our hearts here at With Everything, THANK YOU!!! You are helping us Worship God in all things, Imitate Him in all things, Trust Him in all things, Honor Him in everything; and by His grace lead families and people with special needs to do the same (1 Corinthians 11:1) for His Glory and in His name.
- See With Everything’s Annual Reports
Federal Tax Exempt Number: 81-3759563
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) OR BY VISITING http://www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.